AAI Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Junior Assistant/Senior Assistant/Junior Executives | Across India
AAI Off-Campus Drive 2023: AAI Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Junior Assistant/Senior Assistant/Junior Executives. The students from various disciplines can apply for AAI Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: AAI stands for Airports Authority of India which is an Aviation company founded in 1995. New Delhi India is the location where headquarters is located. Sanjeev Kumar is the chairman of the Airports Authority of India. Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is the owner of the organization.
AAI Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Job Title||Junior Assistant/Senior Assistant/Junior Executives|
|Job Type||Full time
|Batch||2023 and below|
Apply for Accenture click here
Jr. Assistant (Office): Any Graduate
Sr. Assistant (Accounts):
- Graduate preferably B.Com
- 2 years relevant experience in the field of preparation of Financial Statements, taxation (direct & indirect) , audit and other Finance and Accounts related field experience.
Junior Executive (Common Cadre): Any graduate
Junior Executive (Finance): B.Com with ICWA/CA/MBA (2 years duration) with specialization in Finance.
Junior Executive (Fire Services): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. /Tech. in Fire Engg./Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg.
Junior Executive (Law): Professional degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation OR 5 years integrated regular course after 10+2) and the candidate should be eligible to get himself enrolled as an Advocate in the Bar Council of India to do practice in courts in India
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Junior Assistant: Maximum age 30 years
- Senior Assistant: Maximum age 30 years
- Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years.
- Application fees of Rs.1000/– (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the UR/OBC/EWS candidates.
- No application fee is required to be paid by Women / SC / ST / Ex-servicemen candidates / Person with disabilities and also the apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
- Online examination
- Documents Verification
- Voice Test
- Background Verification
- Psychoactive Substances