Amazon Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Support Engineer | Bangalore
Amazon Off-Campus 2022: Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Support Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Amazon is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Support Engineer|
|Salary||3.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues.
- Drive customer communication during critical events
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Programming/scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
Strong skills in Data Structures, OOPS Concept and Algorithms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here