Birlasoft Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Trainee Engineer. The students from various disciplines can apply for Birlasoft Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Birlasoft is the global technology services division of the CK Birla Group, one of India’s premier commercial and industrial houses, with strategic equity participation by GE Capital. Birlasoft offers IT services worldwide from development centers in India and Australia. Birlasoft has 5000+ technical employees and a large number of clients among Fortune 1000 companies
Birlasoft Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||4.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
Apply for infosys
Apply for wipro
- Proficient in analytical, written & oral communication skill.
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment.
- Ability to define the module specific requirements for software development projects with Support.
- Work with Sr. Software Engineer/Project Manager to derive software Dev./testing requirements throughout the development cycle.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments.
- Should have the ability to deliver results under pressure
- Develop coding & design tasks to ensure software meets specified performance.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Java or .Net C#/Python – Programming Language
- Knowledge on RDBMS & SQL : Oracle/MS SQL Server/Any other RDBMS
- Development life cycle SDLC/Agile understanding
- Noida, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai (All Areas)
- Any Graduate
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment Test
- Technical Discussion
- HR Discussion
How to Apply for Birlasoft Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.