BYJUS Off-Campus Drive 2022: BYJUS Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of recruitment associate . The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: BYJUS is the world’s most valued ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT and IAS. BYJU’S – The Learning App, the flagship product for classes 4-12 was launched in 2015. Today, the app has over 35 million registered students and 2.4 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app everyday from 1700+cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning through visual lessons. It is encouraging students to become selfinitiated learners
BYJUS Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||recruitment associate|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Location||Bangalore (WFH during Covid)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Implementing the sourcing strategy and sourcing qualified candidates for open positions.
- Use job boards (e.g. Naukri, Monster) for finding and connecting with prospective candidates.
- Review online resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Post job vacancies to job seekers over relevant job boards.
- Send recruiting emails with candidates.
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals.
- Log candidate information in our internal databases.
You will be involved in:
- Sourcing of Candidates
- Screening (on-call and on video)
- Handling and following up on further rounds of Interviews -Initiation of Offer Processing
- Offer release supervision
- Joining of offered candidates
- Any UG/PG passing out by 2022. MBA-HRs will be preferred.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for BYJUS Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.