Collins Aerospace Off-Campus Drive 2022: Collins Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Associate Engineer Software. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Collins Aerospace: Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.
Collins Aerospace Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Associate Engineer Software|
|Salary||5.4 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Software Engineers actively participate in a team environment, working with Software Development and Verification teams to develop comprehensive software verification plans and address issues.
- Good people management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Amazon system or similar systems.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach demonstrated proficiency with written English and with an accent.
B.E/B.Tech In this role the Software Engineers actively participate in a team environment, working with Software Development and Verification teams to develop comprehensive software verification plans and address issues.
- Students from 2016/17/18/19/20/21/22 Batch can try
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Collins Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here