Comcast Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Technical Support. The students from various disciplines can apply for Comcast Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Comcast is a Telecommunications company founded on 28 June 1963 in Mississippi, United States. The headquarters of the firm is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. Ralph J. Roberts is the establisher of the organization. US$116.39 billion is the firm revenue.
Comcast Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Development Engineer|
|Salary||10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
Apply for infosys
Apply for wipro
- Develops solutions to a wide range of difficult applications, problems or procedures.
- Uses applied engineering concepts, skills and methodologies to help promote and embrace change.
- Works on small projects and issues within the group.
- Serves as a technical resource.
- Contributes to hands-on engineering.
- Works on projects and tasks ensuring desired results.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Bachelor’s Degree from any stream
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical skills.
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment Test
- Technical Discussion
- HR Discussion
How to Apply for Comcast Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.