KPMG Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Analyst | Mumbai
KPMG Off Campus 2023: KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Analyst. Students from various disciplines can apply for KPMG Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 207,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people.
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Salary||up to 10 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
KPMG Off Campus Job Description:
- Effectively deliver tasks on projects as guided by the Manager – in providing business solutions to the clients based on Oracle suit of product functionality, which would be developed based on the existing and acquired on the job product knowledge
- Effectively engage client counterpart in discussions related to the tasks / project delivery
- To provide advisory services to clients following the principles of client management and delivery standards
- Developing technical expertise through Oracle certification/on the job training
- Actively work as a member of a team collaborating with one another and optimizing time and resources. To provide consistent world class deliverables in every engagement with a client
- To actively engage in knowledge learning, sharing, and storing.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Knowledge of programming is a must
- Good communication skills and must be a good team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong time management skills and motivated to exceed expectations.
- Flexible based on business needs and requirements.
KPMG Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
- A minimum of 60% throughout X, XII, Graduation with no backlog
How to Apply for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.