Nokia Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Noida
Nokia Off-Campus 2022: Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Students from various disciplines can apply for Nokia Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered
Nokia Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2022 and below|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Responsible for providing pre-sales support to Nokia’s internal and external customers
- Responsible for providing support on customer solutions and offering material (Statement of Compliance, Configurations, standard pricing, Costing, solution description) with good quality
- Responsible for pre-sales support for the Nokia Networks Cloud Network portfolio
- Excellent communication and networking skills for interfacing with global teams including Nokia internal customers – Account managers, Solution managers & Nokia external customers
- Proactive working on Cloud Network solutions in alignment with counterparts to ensure effectiveness and completeness
- Willing to relocate to Delhi-NCR (if the case be)
- Ready to work at different time-zone based on requirements
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Excellent Understanding of basic Telecommunication Networks systems
- Excellent Understanding of basic Cloud Network Systems
- Excellent Understanding of the presales/delivery lifecycle
- Excellent Software Business Understanding
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to think Out of the Box
- Flexibility and willingness to accept any extra work to complete tasks on time
- Telecommunication product and solution knowledge
- Openness to new situations and technology changes
- Innovation to take up new ideas for process/tools improvement
- Openness for interfacing with interfaces external to the team
- Excellent Team Player
- Presentation skills
- B. Tech (Electronics / Computer) or Equivalent.
- 0 to 2 Years of relevant experience.
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.