Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Supreme Court of India Drive 2022 for the post of Junior Court Assistant. The students from various disciplines can apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: On Republic Day, the Supreme Court of India was established in New Delhi. In the Supreme Court of India, mandatory retirement at 65 years of age. The Supreme Court of India includes the Chief Justice and 30 different Judges delegated by the President of India.
Top MNC’s Like Tech Mahindra Infosys ,TCS ,Cognizant ..& many more hiring , Upload Your Resume
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022:
|Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Job Title||Junior Court Assistant|
|Salary||35,400- 63,000 /Month (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Last Date||July 10th|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ NonGazetted) total 210 Posts
|Freshers Jobs by City|
Strong communication (both written and verbal English), and organizational and interpersonal relationship-building skills
Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
Knowledge of Computer operation
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as of 1st July 2022
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
- or General/ OBC candidates – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH/ Freedom Fighter candidates – Rs.250/-
- Objective Type Written Test
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test
- Typing (English) Test
- Descriptive Test (in English Language)
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here