Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive 2022: Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Associate Software Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Zoho Corporation is an Indian multinational technology company that makes web-based business tools. It is best known for the online office suite offering Zoho Office Suite.
Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Qualifying Course – BE/B.Tech – Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics/Cybersecurity or M.Sc. (Cyber Security) or MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science)
- Candidate should have scored min. of 60% (without rounding-up) in SSC/ 10th, HSC/ 12th/Diploma (if done) and BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.SC.(Computer Science)
- There should be no loss of 1 or more academic years after joining a course, post completing SSC
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2020 or 2021 without any backlogs and should have a consolidated mark sheet or Provisional Degree Certificate issued
- Candidate should have completed qualifying course in 2020 & 2021 without any backlog. Should have scored min. of 60% (Without rounding-up) in SCC/10th, HSC/12th/Diploma and BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (Computer Science),Not more than 1-year gap between any 2 Academic programs.
- Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story
- Psychometric & Technical Test
- Conversational Test
- Bot Based Technical Interview
- Technical / HR Interview
- Candidate will be on probation for 3 months with a CTC INR 3 25 L/annum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1L for a mandatory service period of 2 years from the date of joining the company
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.