Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Technology Specialist. The students from various disciplines can apply for Vodafone Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next and take action. Our offerings, proven solutions and innovative partner ecosystem create unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
Vodafone Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Technology Specialist|
|Salary||5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
Apply for infosys
Apply for wipro
- Uses best practice knowledge to challenge decision making in order to drive the most effective outcomes, in alignment with strategic direction.
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to large scale transformation programmes, across the end-to end technology lifecycle.
- Maintains strong relations and works closely with senior stakeholders and external vendors.
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of most effective outcomes in alignment with strategic direction.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Agile, Dev Ops and Security
- Software Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
- Ensures a high quality of work and influences business decisions through council or advice using specific skills and expertise. Typically reports to the Manager.
- Any graduate from any stream
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment Test
- Technical Discussion
- HR Discussion
How to Apply for Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.