Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | WILP | Across India
Wipro Off-Campus Drive 2022: Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of WILP. The students from various disciplines can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Wipro Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Type||Full time
|Last Date||Oct 11, 2022
Apply for Accenture click here
- Work Integrated Learning Program 2022 offers BCA and BSc students a chance to do it all! Start working at Wipro while pursuing an M.Tech degree from a premier university.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
Strong communication (both written and verbal English), and organizational and interpersonal relationship-building skills
Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
|Period||INR Per Month|
|1st year STIPEND||15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k|
|2nd year STIPEND||17,000 +533 (ESI)|
|3rd year STIPEND||19,000 + 618 (ESI)|
|4th year STIPEND||Rs.23,000|
Post the completion of the program, designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance.
- M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro.
- Group Life Insurance of INR 14 Lakhs p.a
- Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 lakhs p.a
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 month.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Max of 1 active backlog till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Business Discussion Round
Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here