Accenture Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Application Development Associate | Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata.
Accenture Recruitment 2023: Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023 for the Application Development Associate. Students from various disciplines can apply for Accenture Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Accenture is a technology consulting firm. Clarence DeLany founded it in 1989, and its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Julie Sweet has served as the corporation’s CEO. According to 2021 reports, the organisation’s total income was $50.53 billion. The overall number of employees in the firm as of now was 721,000.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Application Development Associate|
|Salary||up to 4 LPA|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Accenture Recruitment Job Description:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
Accenture Recruitment Qualification:
- Candidates from any streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Apply Now Click here