JPMorgan Off-Campus Drive 2022: JPMorgan Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Business Management Associate. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
JPMorgan Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Business Management Associate|
|Salary||10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Provide a high level of responsiveness to executive ad-hoc requests related to project management, presentation development, and business analysis
- Organize complex information in a strategic and compelling way, demonstrating strong design acumen and expertise in Excel and PowerPoint techniques
- Create wireframes and mock-ups quickly and iteratively for management presentations, reports, and dashboards
- Communicate effectively with key business partners to understand projects and drive next steps
- Project manage and deliver key work streams and tasks
- Identify key business risks on the platform and drive resolution of mitigating controls
- Support audit, regulatory and compliance deliverables; help drive specific action plans and deliverables within the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework
- Coordinate team activities and prepare materials for town halls, employee recognition, and strategy working sessions
- Collect and maintain internal resources and documentation on collaboration sites such as SharePoint
- Participate in collaborative initiatives with team members and global managers, looking for ways to continually simplify, improve, and add value to existing business processes
- Demonstrated ability in dealing with different stakeholder groups and driving the agenda
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate thoughtful rationale in design decisions
- Intermediate to advanced level ability expected in all MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot Tables)
- Self-motivated, tenacious and able to work with high degree of independence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other related area
- Prior experience in Business Management or COO role
- Proven experience delivering timely, high quality presentations and/or reporting for various projects and stakeholders. Attention to detail is a must with continuous focus on design excellence
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for JPMorgan Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here