Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) Off-Campus Drive 2022: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Commercial Trainee. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BCPL stands for Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited Chemicals company established on 5 February 2016. The organization headquarters are located in Lepetkata, Dibrugarh, India.
BCPL Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Organization||Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL)|
|Job Title||Graduate Technician Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||121 Posts|
|Last Date||31st January 2023|
Apply for Accenture click here
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate/Technician Apprentice Apprentice.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical)||Graduation in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 55% marks.|
|Graduate Apprentice (Chemical)||Graduation in Chemical Engineering|
|Graduate Apprentice (Electrical)||Graduation in Electrical Engineering|
|Graduate Apprentice (Instrumentation)||Graduate in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics|
|Graduate Apprentice (Telecom)||Graduate in Electronics / Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Telecommunication Engineering|
|Graduate Apprentice (Computer Science)||Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology|
|Graduate Apprentice (Civil)||Graduate in Civil Engineering|
|Graduate Apprentice (Human Resources)||Graduate in Any Discipline|
|Graduate Apprentice PRCC/CSR||Graduate in Any Discipline|
|Graduate Apprentice Security||Graduate in Any Discipline|
|Graduate Apprentice (F&A)||Graduate in Economics, Statistics or B. Com|
|Graduate Apprentice (Contract & Procurement)||Graduate in Mechanical Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||Diploma In Mechanical Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice (Chemical)||Diploma in Electrical /Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice (Electrical)||Diploma In Chemical Engineering|
- Mechanical: 15 Posts
- Electrical: 15 Posts
- Chemical: 20 Posts
- Instrumentation: 10 Posts
- Telecom: 03 Posts
- Computer Science : 03 Posts
- Civil: 05 Posts
- Contract & Procurement : 04 Posts
- HR, PR/CC & Security : 07 Posts
- F&A: 03 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – Rs. 11,100/-
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 13,800/-Age Limit:
- 18- 28 years as on 31.1.2023. Relaxation to reserved category candidates as per guidelines in this regard
BPCL Selection Process:
- Applications received online will be shortlisted based on eligibility criteria.
- In the event, the number of applications received is more, BCPL may modify the shortlisting criteria at its discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview.
- The final selection shall be based on Personal Interview amongst the shortlisted Schedule for personal interview of shortlisted candidates will be published in the BCPL website.
How to Apply for BCPL Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.