DXC.technology Off-Campus Drive 2022: DXC.technology Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Technical Support Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
DXC.technology Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||3.6 LPA (Expected)|
|Location||Work from home|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Troubleshooting Hardware / Networking/OS related queries of our global customers Over Phone which involves working in different time zones
- Take calls from Global customers and initiate the right response to them, positively and professionally
- Provide remote solutions to problems, probe problems and explain the solution in such a way that non-technical users understand
- Willing to work in night shifts; Excellent written & spoken communication skills
- Answer contacts promptly and professionally
- Log/Validate all contacts Call Handling Database
- Resolve a high percentage of customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
- Manage end to end all calls logged, providing regular updates to customers on call status
- Complete follow-on actions as appropriate
- Invoke Escalation Procedures within defined time frames
- Adhere to Policies & Procedures
- Work to achieve individual and team goals
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- Observe strict compliance to licensing, copyright and trademark legislation
- Accomplish other duties as required
- High Technical skill sets & Hands on technical support experience
- Super user of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to manage commitments to customer, manager etc
- Ability to diagnose problems and take corrective action
- Ability to assess progress against SLA and intervene as necessary
- Ability to work with individuals to review measures and to coach towards meeting SLAs
- Ability to escalate as appropriate
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
- Freshers are eligible
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Students from 2015/16/17/18/19/20/21/22 Batch can try
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for DXC.technology Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here