Flexera Off Campus 2024: Flexera Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate Software Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Flexera Recruitment 2024. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
At Flexera, we’re on a mission to empower global enterprises by transforming IT insights into decisive actions. We are looking for a Associate Software Engineer with expertise in building and supporting core SaaS platform technology including identity and access management (IAM), message bus, notifications, and related platform components to join our team.
Flexera Off Campus Drive 2024:
|Associate Software Engineer
|up to 6 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
Flexera Off Campus Job Description:
- Help define and execute the technical roadmap for our core SaaS platform technology.
- Work closely with engineering teams to integrate these services with the rest of our platform.
- Collaborate closely with both architecture and engineering teams to review project requirements, technical artifacts, and designs, and ensure that our platform meets the needs of our users.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality, scalable, and reliable software components using GoLang.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and refine requirements for platform services including IAM, API Gateway, notification services, and message bus.
- Deploy, and manage containerized services leveraging Kubernetes.
- Implement best practices for code quality, security, and scalability.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Minimum 0–1-year relevant experience in software development including experience in GoLang programming language.
- Experience in container technologies, with a focus on Kubernetes, experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure), and familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices.
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and API standards such as REST and GraphQL.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing IAM solutions is a plus.
- Experience with developing and maintaining customer facing APIs is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Flexera Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
How to Apply for Flexera Off Campus Drive 2024?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.