Genpact Off Campus 2024: Genpact Off Campus Drive 2024 for the Process Associate. Students from various disciplines can apply for Genpact Recruitment 2024. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2024:
|up to 5 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
Genpact Off Campus Job Description:
- Ability to comprehend information/data set.
- Ability to deliver work as per agreed accuracy service levels along with good efficiency.
- Communication with onshore team for getting the resolutions on pending information.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Freshers are eligible.
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
Genpact Off Campus Qualification:
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record from any stream.
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2024?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Apply Now Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.