Hexagon Recruitment 2023: Hexagon Recruitment 2023 for the Software Engineer Role. The students from various disciplines can apply for Hexagon Recruitment 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Hexagon is a globe enterprise that was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, in 1992. The organization’s main office is in Stockholm, Sweden. The company’s revenue as of 2021 is approximately EUR 4.3 billion. Hexagon shares can also be purchased and sold on the SWX Swiss Exchange. Since 2000, Ola Rollén has served as the organization’s CEO. There are about 22,097 people employed by this company.
Hexagon Recruitment 2023:
|up to 8 LPA (Expected)
|0 – 2 Years
|2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/23
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- Ensure overall application test coverage
- Write functional test cases for new enhancements
- Apply a skill set that includes direct experience in manual software testsing, and indirect domain knowledge.
- Work closely with software developers, product owners, and quality assurance analysts to triage reported software issues
- Identify and automate test cases to improve the automation coverage
- Execute both automation and manual test cases and record test outcomes
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work in ambiguous environments
- The ability to present findings in a polished way
- Required Professional degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Instrumentation or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 0-2 years of experience in software Testing
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Hexagon Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply Link for Hexagon: Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.