Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Analyst | Chennai
Deloitte Off-Campus Drive 2022: Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Analyst. The students from various disciplines can apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity.
Deloitte Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Salary||8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Performing the processing of data received from clients and stakeholders and convert into desired format
- Validating data pertaining to ABI projects
- Conducting research and analysis as required to resolve issues
- Producing and delivering data in a timely manner to clients and stakeholders for all project related reports or analysis, validation, processing, or ad-hoc reports under tight deadlines
- Examining and evaluating purpose and content of business requests/reports to develop new, or improve existing format, use, and controls
- Reviewing reports as first set of eyes to find any kind of errors or misses to benchmark the quality of the work based on the request received from the stakeholder
- Actively participating in different process improvement and re-engineering project initiatives to maintain high quality standards for all deliverables. Identifying system and process improvements opportunities and making recommendations
- Work closely with other team members in India and across the globe
|Freshers Jobs by City|
Strong communication (both written and verbal English), and organizational and interpersonal relationship-building skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Power Platform
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Creativity, self-confidence, flexibility and being a Team Player.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Data Analytics
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge and working experience
- Must be detailed oriented with a strong focus on data quality and accuracy
- Business analysis skill involves gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating them to valid requirements document in necessary
- 0-2 years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst in the talent or financial domain
- Excellent skills in performing large and complex data analysis, data mining, and generating data reports based on requirements
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here