HP Off-Campus Drive 2022: HP O ff Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Sales Support Management Analyst. The student from various disciplines can apply.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Our vision is to create a world where innovation drives extraordinary contributions to humanity. This vision guides everything we do, how we do it, and why we do it. Our technology – a product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers, and 3D printing solutions – was created to inspire our vision and we are doing everything in our power across climate action, human rights, and digital equity to make it so. We believe thoughtful ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time. And all it takes is one to change the world.
HP Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Sales Support Management Analyst|
|Salary||5 LPA (Expected)|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Analyzes sales data and compiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, quality assurance); identifies trends and makes observations.
- Manages day-to-day post-sales order management (e.g., credits, returns) and resolution of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles multiple moderately complex customer accounts.
- May mentor non-exempt level team members on day-to-day activities.
- Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- Resolves order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
- Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Intermediate time management skills.
- Developing project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for HP Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here