Mercedes Benz Off-Campus Drive 2022: Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Software Integration Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Mercedes Benz is a manufacturer of high-end passenger automobiles as well as commercial vehicles with the Mercedes-Benz badge. The company was founded in 1926, and Stuttgart, Germany, serves as its headquarters. The most popular luxury vehicle brand globally in 2018 was Mercedes-Benz, with 2.31 million passenger car sales.
Mercedes Benz Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Software Integration Engineer|
|Salary||10 LPA (Expected)|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Configure the various Basic Software modules/stack based on system requirements.
- Implement the Complex Drivers and custom layers to meet the AD HW platform requirements.
- Integrate the stack into the AD System HW/Software platform and ensure the functionality.
- Validate the functionality of AD Functions.
- Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++
- Good Knowledge on CAN, Ethernet Protocols
- Good understanding of multicore microcontrollers like Infineon Aurix & various MCAL modules as well as microprocessors.
- Good understanding of SW build environment and Build process – compilation, Linking
- Masters or Bachelors in Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering
- 0 to 1 years of experience in Embedded Software development
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 1 Years
How to Apply for Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply Now Click here