NTT Off-Campus Drive 2023: NTT Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of MS Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. We’re here to enable the connected future. We come together to make the world a better place, and every day we use the power of technology to make it happen. We employ curious people who are ready to change the world. Through the work we do with our clients and in our communities, we find ways that technology can make a positive impact. We call it technology for good. That’s our focus and it extends well beyond the bottom line.
NTT Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||MS Engineer|
|Salary||5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- The Network Engineer (L1) is an entry level position in the Networking Engineers job family. Under the guidance of more senior Networking Engineers.
- They provide a service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore services to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
- Their primary objective is to ensure zero missed service level agreement conditions.
- The Network Engineer (L1) focuses on first line support for standard and low complexity incidents and maintains the Networking environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good understanding of Software Development/Maintenance Activities
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream
- Experience: 0-2 years
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for NTT Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.