PowerSchool Off Campus 2024: PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2024 for the Associate Technical Support Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for PowerSchool Recruitment 2024. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
PowerSchool provides innovative K-12 software and cloud-based solutions to improve educational outcomes and simplify school operations.
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2024:
|Associate Technical Support Engineer
|up to 6 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
PowerSchool Off Campus Job Description:
- Under general supervision, performs logical analysis of customer issues associated with software functionality, incident resolution and systems configuration, through various mediums of communication.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the product(s) to investigate customer queries and issues.
- Provides support for application, back-end, technical issues to assist customers in understanding product functionality and outputs.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment to meet customer expectations regarding the resolution of their issues.
- Recognizes repetitive customer issues and provides feedback internally for improving the product(s).
- Communicates effectively in written and spoken English with co-workers and customers globally.
- Successfully completes training provided by the company periodically.
- Assumes responsibility for their own training and increasing their knowledge base as it relates to this position, making a personal commitment to use all resources available to achieve this goal.
- Makes a conscious effort to contribute value-added services to our customers.
- Demonstrates customer centricity, and a sense of urgency for sensitive issues.
- Consistently meets / exceeds established operational goals and expectations share by the company.
- Monitors and resolves the issues reported by the customer.
- Must have the ability to evaluate the impact of the issue to the customer and escalate complex issues to the next level within a reasonable period.
- Ensures that approved methods, and tools are consistently used, and defined processes for support are followed.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service and experience while continuously demonstrating excellent teamwork, interpersonal skills, and commitment.
- If required, schedules calls with customers to review their requests and confirm understanding, update them on status and prioritization of their tickets.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Impeccable customer service skills and display genuine empathy towards customers.
- Demonstrable time management and priority setting skills.
- Effective collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Confident and comfortable communicating with customers through chats, calls, emails, and web.
- Willing to work in shifts (primarily evening/night shift) in a hybrid environment.
- Willing to work on weekends and/or holidays, if there is a business requirement.
PowerSchool Off Campus Qualification:
- 0-2 years’ experience in a customer or technical support role.
- Should possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent degree
How to Apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2024?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Apply Now Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.