Samsung Off Campus 2024: Samsung Off Campus Drive 2024 for the IT Helpdesk Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Samsung Recruitment 2024. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Samsung’s Digital eCommerce Division is currently operating in Chennai, recruiting world-class professionals who share our “Innovation through Passion” philosophy and thrive in a fast-pace, cross team, results-driven environment, with a focus on highly visible, challenging, and cross disciplinary projects. We have been growing exponentially year on year in terms of revenue, size and achievements. The eCommerce division was piloted in North America. After the tremendous success, we are expanding the services to rest of the world. The team is Chennai operates as the center of excellence for the global expansion and was the first team to receive the “recognition award” from Samsung outside of Korea in the year 2017.
Samsung Off Campus Drive 2024:
|IT Helpdesk Engineer
|up to 8 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
Samsung Off Campus Job Description:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
Samsung Off Campus Qualification:
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or relevant field.
How to Apply for Samsung Off Campus Drive 2024?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Apply Now Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.