The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for the Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), and Data Entry Operators vacancies. Eligible candidates may fill SSC CHSL 2023 Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply SSC CHSL 2023 Online Form.
SSC Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Salary||₹19,900 – 92,300/- Month|
|Job Type||Full time
|Last Date||8 June 2023|
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Rules.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Candidates should have passed their 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- and Rs 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
SSC CHSL Application fee:
- No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Payment Mode: Online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC CHSL Exam 2023 Selection Process
The SSC CHSL Exam 2023 selection process consists of three stages:
Stage 1: Objective Type (Tier-I)
Stage 2: Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
Stage 3: Skill Test/Typing Test