Wipro Off-Campus Drive 2023: Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of SIM. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Wipro Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Salary||19,618 per month|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Spot Buy negotiations & Compliance checks.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of client processes and policies.
- Responsible to showcase a strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment.
- Previous experience in Procurement & Sourcing.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach demonstrated proficiency with written English and with an accent.
- Should be able to work on a flexible schedule.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic Excel & PPT skills
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication: 60% and above
- Year of Passing: 2021, 2022,2023
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
Compensation per annum
- First-year stipend: INR 12,400 per month
- Second-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
- Third-year stipend: INR 17,553 per month
- Fourth-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
The agreement period is of 48 months from the date of joining. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before the completion of 48 months for breaching the service agreement.
How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply Now Click here