ABB Off Campus 2023: ABB Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Automation Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for ABB Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
ABB Finance is a trusted partner to the business and a world-class team who delivers forward-looking insights that drive sustainable long-term results and operates with the highest standards.
ABB Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Automation Engineer|
|Salary||up to 6 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
ABB Off Campus Job Description:
- Developing software solutions for machine automation with varied tasks such as concept creation and requirements engineering for intelligent machine automation and software development with our engineering tool “Automation Studio”
- Automation and testing of our latest product developments and technologies
- Commissioning at our customers’ sites, supporting and providing assistance with technical issues
- Planning and monitoring application development status for each assigned task
- Keeping the communication channel active with the stake holders until the completion of application
- Maintaining and protecting B&R / customer IP
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Knowledge in software development for automation technology
- Confident in communication in the English language and local language, able to work independently
- Hands on experience of Installation & Commissioning is an added advantage
- Flexible and willing to travel
ABB Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (electrical / electronics / instrumentation / mechatronics)
- 0 to 4 years in ‘Machine Automation’ development, support experience and in field of automation / electrical (PLC, drives, control systems, motion control)
How to Apply for ABB Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.