Accenture Off-Campus Drive 2022: Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Junior Data Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Accenture Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Junior Data Engineer|
|Salary||8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using relevant technologies like SQL, AWS ‘big data’
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing the data science driven business solutions
- Have experience with databases administration, ETL
- Have experience in SQL, Python, and data prep
- Experience in supporting global clients or internal stakeholders in data science projects.
- Experience of working across multiple geographic borders and time zones.
- Graduation/post-graduation in computers/Engineering from a reputed institute.
- Good spoken and written communication skills: able to deal confidently, tactfully, and appropriately with people of different disciplines and at all levels of the organization.
- A proactive thinker, problem solver, and effective multitasker
- Strong problem structuring skills
- Students from 2016/17/18/19/20/21/22 Batch can try
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here