Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Bangalore| Technical Support Engineer
Wipro Off-Campus Drive 2023: Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Technical Support Engineer. The students from various disciplines can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Wipro is a leading IT, consulting and business services company. We harness the facility of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to assist our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A corporation recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we’ve over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to create a far better and a bold new future.
Wipro Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||up to 3.6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/23|
- Troubleshoot and configure software and hardware through call.
- Microsoft Application, OS (Windows/MAC/Linux), hardware, servers(Protocols/DNS/Active Directory etc.) and Network(VPN/Routers/LAN/WAN etc.)troubleshooting
- International Process
- Flexible to work in shifts(Rotational)
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Basic analytical skills.
- International Chat/Email Support
- Customer service oriented (SD)
- Strong English(fluency) written and verbal skills
- Good communication skills.
- Graduates degree from any stream.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here