Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2022: Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Process Assistant. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun
Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Process Assistant|
|Salary||4 LPA (Expected)|
|Location||Kolkata (Work from Home)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Administrative management of associates
- Job allocation to associates
- Monitoring and mentoring of associates on productivity, quality and safety.
- Monitor status of counts and problem solve queues
- Responsible for shift quality and associated action plans
- Preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates
- Conduct a 4M and 5S audit for the respective work stations on a daily basis
- Stand-in for Area Manager
- Good people management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Amazon system or similar systems.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach demonstrated proficiency with written English and with an accent.
Any Graduate from Any stream
- Students from 2016/17/18/19/20/21/22 Batch can try
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Robert Bosch Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here