Puma Off-Campus Drive 2023: Puma Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Graphic Designing Role. The students from various disciplines can apply for Puma Recruitment 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Puma is a multinational firm. It designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel and accessories. Rudolf Dassler established it in 1948, and headquarters are in Herzogenaurach, Germany. Bjørn Gulden has been the CEO of the firm.
Puma Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Graphic Designing|
|Salary||up to 10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- Formal background in Design
- A strong background in graphic design
- Knowledge of the latest graphics & video tools and software – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- Should know animation
- Knowledge of current fashion & design trends is a plus
- UI/UX knowledge – desktop & mobile is a plus
- Vendor interaction and development abilities is a plus.
- Should be able to multi-task
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work in ambiguous environments
- The ability to present findings in a polished way
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering, mathematics, business management, or economics
- 0-3 years of experience in the analytics industry. Working in any e-commerce sector is a plus but not mandatory
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for PUMA Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for PUMA Off Campus Drive 2022 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.