Caterpillar Off-Campus Drive 2022: Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Analyst. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Caterpillar Inc. is an Construction machinery and equipment company established on 15 April 1925. The organization headquarters are located in Irving, Texas, United States. Jim Umpleby is the current CEO for the association. As per the report generated in the year 2021, the revenue of the firm is around 4,819 crores USD.
Caterpillar Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
Inbound Shipment Tracking & Supplier Ship Performance
Backorder Management / Shortage Analysis
Past Due Management
Inbound Premium Freight Management
Manage the timely shipment of material
Collaborate & negotiate with suppliers to deliver material requirements
Monitor, track & analyze supplier performance metrics
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Previous technical internship(s) preferred
Interpersonal, Collaborative & Relationship Building Skills
Organizational, Time Management & Prioritization
Demonstrates Strong Accountability in Situations
Analytical Problem Solver
Solid and Sound Understanding of Manufacturing Processes
Ability to Thrive in a Fast-Paced Work Environment with High Expectation.
- Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from any stream.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.