Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Business Operations | Chennai
Accenture Off-Campus Drive 2022: Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Software Engineer. The students from various disciplines can apply for Accenture Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services
Accenture Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Business Operations|
|Salary||3.6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Ensure that every customer derives the most value possible from the platform leading to retention and business expansion.
- Identify, comprehend and clearly articulate customers' requirements to generate an end-to-end solution to their business challenges.
- Act as day-to-day contact for stakeholders.
- Manage and optimize configuration of on-boarded platform users, to ensure their continued success with the platform.
- Identify platform gaps, and optimization opportunities designing and configuring the appropriate solutions, so that client expectations regarding platform use cases and functionalities are fulfilled.
- Provide oversight on any additional enablement of the software deployment to be in line with current architecture and future client needs or business requirements.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies
- Provide on-going training support and ad hoc training sessions to ensure that all client users are trained, educated, and up to date on platform use, best practices, and functionalities.
- Actively make sure that you are knowledgeable on all modules of the CXM platform.
- Maintain platform relevancy according to changes in business needs."
|Freshers Jobs by City|
Strong communication (both written and verbal English), and organizational and interpersonal relationship-building skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Power Platform
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Creativity, self-confidence, flexibility and being a Team Player.
- Any Graduate from any stream
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here