Adobe Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Quality Analyst Intern | Bangalore
Adobe Off-Campus 2022: Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Quality Analyst Intern . Students from various disciplines can apply for Adobe Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: The well-known computer programming company Adobe was once known as Adobe Systems Incorporated. John Warnock and Charles Geschke founded Adobe Systems Inc. in the year 1982. The organization’s main office is in San Jose, California, near the Adobe World Headquarters.
Adobe Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Quality Analyst Intern|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- SheSpark- Adobe’s Women Returnee Internship program is an initiative of Adobe to help women employees who are on a break for personal reasons and want to join the workforce.
- The program will help launch you back to your professional aspirations.
- This is a 6 month internship for experienced candidates returning to the workforce.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Experience in AEM
- Prior Experience on AEM preferred
- Should have worked on AEM for sites, forms, assets etc.
- Should be able to work with team dispersed across different location
- Should be able to define test strategy, test plan, test cases, defect report, etc.
- Should have worked on Agile projects
- Should be work independently
- Should have good communication skill
- Should be able to work against deadlines
- Should be a self-starter
- Any Graduate from any Stream
How to Apply for Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.