TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Ninja or Digital| Chennai
TCS Off-Campus Drive 2022: TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Administrator. The students from various disciplines can apply for TCS Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: TCS Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
TCS Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Ninja or Digital|
|Salary||3.6 -7 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Last Date||29nd July 2022
Apply for Accenture click here
- TCS NQT follows an Integrated Test Pattern for both Ninja and Digital fresher hiring at TCS. Candidates need to appear for a single test and based on their performance, they will qualify for either Ninja or Digital interviews.
- It is time to show your mettle, craft the future of the world, impact a million lives, and build an enriching career.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
Strong communication (both written and verbal English), and organizational and interpersonal relationship-building skills
Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply to the drive
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“