Tata Communications Off-Campus 2022 | Freshers | Technical Associate | Chennai
Tata Communications Off-Campus 2022: Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Technical Associate. Students from various disciplines can apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. Thierry Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Tata Communications Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Technical Associate|
|Salary||4.7 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2022 and below|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Responsible for project management of complex implementation and delivery projects through their lifecycle. Lead, schedule, and monitor program management activities for all customer deliveries.
- Interact with relevant cross-functional teams and customers for respective dependencies baked into project plans and program management with customers, until the commissioning of orders.
- Interact with back-end teams to understand issues raised around customer dependency clearances.
- Develop program/project goals that support business objectives as well as execute plans to meet these goals. Define timelines and the scope of the project.
- Execute projects on a cross-functional and regional basis within the allocated costs, defined scope, and timelines. Identify and liaise with the key stakeholders involved in the project.
- Monitor critical milestones of project outcomes and Customer requested timelines.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Has sufficient knowledge within Program Management to allow them to apply their knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, and knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, and problems within their field of specialization.
- Engineering Graduate.
- Experience: 0-4 years.
- Freshers can apply(only grads).
- International Voice/Chat/Email Support.
- Customer service oriented (SD).
- Strong English(fluency) written and verbal skills.
How to Apply for Tata Communications Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.