Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2023: Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Operations Account Health Support Specialist . The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun
Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Account Health Support Specialist|
|Salary||Up to 4 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards
- Achieves quality (quality audits), while maintaining productivity (tasks per hour)
- Considers the impact these goals have on the Seller, the Buyer, and the Company
- Works in accordance with the SOP’s to provide consistent and great Seller experience on each and every contact
- Understands and applies knowledge on complex issues, along with directly related tools, SOP’s, blurbs, and workflows
- May perform tasks which are not guided by established policies and procedures
- Leverages appropriate tools and applications to dive deep into investigation issues using data
- Demonstrates flexibility to transition within queues and understands/adheres to workflow directions
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transaction issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Clear, crisp, and proactive documentation of operational procedures required to tackle known risk related patterns
- Problem solving skills having demonstrated ability to recognize non-obvious patterns and analyze problems logically
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented impacting time management and organizational skills.
- Business proficient fluency in both written and verbal English and Hindi languages
- Education: Graduation or equivalent
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including potentially working one weekend day, full weekends, or alternative start-end times
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written and verbal response
- 12 months in a customer service environment, preferably within a contact center
- Strong soft skills with the ability to effectively communicate for win-win solutions
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and embrace constant changes with flexibility and good grace.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.