Amazon Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Applied Scientist Intern | Bangalore
Amazon Off Campus 2023: Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Applied Scientist Intern. Students from various disciplines can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming and artificial intelligence.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Applied Scientist Intern|
|Salary||up to 6 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Amazon Off Campus Job Description:
- As an Applied Scientist, you will bring statistical modeling and machine learning advancements to data analytics for customer-facing solutions in complex industrial settings.
- You will be working in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary team of researchers who are leaders in the field.
- You will take on challenging problems, distill real requirements, and then deliver solutions that either leverage existing academic and industrial research, or utilize your own out-of-the-box pragmatic thinking.
- In addition to coming up with novel solutions and prototypes, you may even need to deliver these to production in customer facing products.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Strong working knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, or Python (SciPy, RPy2, etc).
- Practical machine learning experience
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Amazon Off Campus Qualification:
- Currently enrolled in degree program (Bachelor’s or MS or Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field with specialization in machine learning, NLP, ASR, deep learning, computer vision, data science or related fields.
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.