Barclays Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Process Advisor | Chennai
Barclays Off-Campus 2023: Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Process Advisor. Students from various disciplines can apply for Barclays Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
Barclays Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Process Advisor|
|Salary||3.2 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy.
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times.
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team.
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews.
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes.
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Effective communication & Email writing skills, including questioning skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail.
- MS Office Applications (preferably, Excel, word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to comprehend given set of instructions and apply the same for day to day transaction processing
- Relevant years’ experience
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
- Experience of working in BPO/KPO
- Familiarity with procedures, policies, products and services of a financial organisation
- Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand
How to Apply for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here