Boeing Off-Campus Drive 2022: Boeing Off-Campus Drive 2022 for the post of technical illustrator. Students from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Zoho Corporation is an Indian multinational technology company that makes web-based business tools. It is best known for the online office suite offering Zoho Office Suite.
Boeing Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|10 LPA (Expected)
|0 – 2 Years
Apply for Accenture click here
- Work independently to analyze and interpret source data.
- Work independently to translate source data into illustrations.
- Adhere to established styles and procedures.
- Perform detailed analysis and interpretation of source data to understand the impact it should have on the product.
- Meet and sustain minimum performance(production/quality)standards.
- Recognize non-conformists in product and make recommendations for corrections.
- Meet assigned production schedules and deadlines.
- Work with other functional groups.
- Use analytical skills to determine solutions and resolve problems.
- Take an inquiry from the customer,research the problem,and compose an answer.
- Review product for the purpose of verifying compliance to applicable procedures and specifications.
- Compare product to incoming source data for the purpose of verifying technical accuracy.
- Assist in the development of methods and procedures of formatting and drawing sub-assemblies and components in disassembly order.
- Understand and effectively communicate ISO processes to Company, Customer,and ISO auditors.
- Other duties assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good understanding of Software Development/Maintenance Activities
Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace or equivalent
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.