Ericsson Off-Campus Drive 2022: Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Assistant Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Zoho Corporation is an Indian multinational technology company that makes web-based business tools. It is best known for the online office suite offering Zoho Office Suite.
Ericsson Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Acting as the first point for activities demanding a level of technical expertise as a 24/7 capability hosted in Automated Operations.
- Operation and troubleshooting of multivendor telecommunication equipment’s like Tellabs, ATN, CX600, SIAE, NEC, SOEM
- Work as shift operations as per defined shift roster and to actively monitor ticket queues to ensure timely response to tickets
- Improvement of automated recovery.
- Escalation support for Service surveillance and Field service
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering preferably in Electronics, Computer science, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Understanding of Network Architecture in technologies of 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G
- Mobile Telecommunications knowledge with telephony switching principles, transport networks, access networks, traffic concept, telecommunication networks & signaling, voice and data flows, value Added services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good understanding of Software Development/Maintenance Activities
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.