HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Trainee Software Engineer/CTO | Pune
HSBC Off-Campus Drive 2023: HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Trainee Software Engineer/CTO. The students from various disciplines can apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second-largest bank in Europe behind BNP Paribas, with total equity of US$206.777 billion and assets of US$2.958 trillion as of December 2021.
Check out the Latest Jobs Posted by Top Companies that Give You 30% Salary Advantage.
HSBC Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
Apply for Accenture click here
Apply for infosys
Apply for wipro
- Work in 24 x7 Production support team (Shifts are Morning /Noon time and it also Include night shifts / Holidays/ Weekends on a rotational basis) for DB Security Tools include Guardium, and compliance monitoring Tools
- Assist database security SME in development, Testing, deployments, Documentation
- Production and Application Support involves troubleshoot and fixing incidents, implementing changes, releases etc.
- Active participation in Infra upgrade, migration projects
- Keep the systems up and running and clean. Apply Server configurations, patches/fixes etc.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Good Technical Knowledge of IBM Guardium Tool and its architecture
- Good working experience in Production / application support.
- Knowledge of Any RDBMS, Scripting will be added advantage.
- Good in communication; Timely escalation of issues to Team Lead or appropriate channel
- Analyse stakeholder requirements and propose solutions for various database systems in context of “logging & monitoring” as well as “compliance monitoring”.
- Any Graduate from Any stream
How to Apply for HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply Now Click here