Mastercard Off Campus 2024: Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2024 for the Operations Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Mastercard Recruitment 2024. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Every year, Genesys delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility.
Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2024:
|up to 10 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
Mastercard Off Campus Job Description:
- Provides technical support and maintenance for Mastercard’s operations environment with an emphasis on networking technologies
- Clarifies common customer problems and provides resolutions for simple system failures or degradations according to standard protocols
- Monitor and take calls for problems, formulating corrective actions while minimizing customer impact
- Creates, updates, and reviews internal tickets to document monitoring and recovery steps for the Mastercard Operations Command Center
- Identifies areas for network enhancements and provides potential improvements to management within the network environment; implements project support changes and gives guidance to junior staff
- Interfaces with customers to provide routine infrastructure-related services, including incident, problem, change, capacity management, and reporting activities For Service Assurance:
- Performs projects and contributes to procedures, to ensure operational readiness for OCC employees
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Experience providing moderate to complex technical support and maintenance for networking technologies within the operations environment
- Good understanding of the MPLS network , BGP routing protocols, EIGRP routing protocols
- Basics of switching & routing functionalities & commands for Cisco
- Understanding of checkpoint firewall
- Understanding of HSRP & VRRP
- Preferably CCNA-certified
- Experience interfacing with customers on infrastructure-related services, further advancing their understanding of customer problems and experiences
- Experience identifying areas for network enhancements, recommending improvements to management, and implementing project support changes
- Successfully supports global technology domain initiatives, raising awareness of global issues, challenges, and priorities
Mastercard Off Campus Qualification:
- Any Graduate from any stream
How to Apply for Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.