Carrier Recruitment Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | Bangalore.
Carrier Recruitment Off Campus 2023: Carrier Recruitment Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Carrier Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Carrier Global is a Security systems services company based in America. It was founded by Willis Carrier in 1915. The firm headquarters are in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States. Since 2021, David Gitlin has been serving as CEO of the organization. International Comfort Products, Kidde, and LenelS2 are it’s subsidiaries. As of 2020, 56,000+ employees were working in the company and the organization’s total revenue was US$17.46 billion.
Carrier Recruitment Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||up to 8 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Carrier Recruitment Off Campus Job Description:
- Support & provide service via calls, emails and tickets
- Work on provided offline activities
- Follow given SOP’s and flag any unresolved issues, escalations to L2
- Ability to diagnose and analyze technical problems
- Analyse different systems and energy data to find potential for energy optimization.
- Work on projects that requires data mining, analysis & presentation
- Follows up and meets commitments to customer
- Flexibility towards shifts and week offs as per requirement.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for Technology & customer support
- Demonstrable ability to work in fast-paced, technical, cross functional environment
- Cross-Team collaboration
- Team Oriented. Ability to logically prioritize tasks and schedule work accordingly.
Carrier Off Campus Qualification:
- B-Tech /B E in Electrical EEE E&C Instrumentation & Controls Environmental Mechanical.
How to Apply for Carrier Recruitment Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.