NielsenIQ Off Campus 2024: NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2024 for the Revenue Associate. Students from various disciplines can apply for NielsenIQ Recruitment 2024. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
NielsenIQ is a global information services company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing primarily on consumer packaged goods manufacturers and fast-moving consumer packaged goods and retailers, we give customers the power to defy what’s possible. Our approach allows us to connect the dots that others can’t see and build the bigger picture that others miss.
NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2024:
|up to 7 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
NielsenIQ Off Campus Job Description:
- Prepare billing runs and perform month-end activities related to revenue and receivables
- Work with Revenue Controlling team to support their deliverables, including:
- Customer invoicing, credit management, and customer credit verification
- Accounts Receivable management including cash collection and allocation
- Revenue recognition
- Support revenue closing activities, including accruals, provisions and reconciliations, are appropriate and accurate and are performed in accordance with US-GAAP/Stat rules, Global COE processes, and together with the Operational Controller
- Perform revenue recognition in accordance with US-GAAP criteria and maintain relevant documentation for auditing purposes
- Ensure revenue accounting is appropriate and accurate is performed in accordance with US-GAAP
- Provide regional input on revenue reporting to the Revenue Controller
- Perform the controls on revenue processes in scope and ensure adequate controllership is maintained at all times; flag to the Revenue Controller in exceptional cases
- Ensure regional statutory compliance related to revenue accounting; monitor and provide guidance on related statutory and tax accounting, reporting, and audit
- Assist the Revenue Controller locally on IT/Digital projects pertaining to revenue processes (i.e. SAP OTI , Salesforce, Google, etc.) for respective market or region
- Identify and recommend process improvements to evolve the revenue function
- Work closely with peer group in the Revenue Controlling COE incl. the hub
- Link in with FP&A and Consolidation teams on the closing schedule, accounting services, and consolidated accounts, with a specific focus for Revenue-related activities
- Work with Group Controller on compliance and governance
- Partner in with Client Service leadership and commercial teams
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Fluency in English and local language mandatory; third regional language preferred
- Experience working in multinational, multi-cultural environment
- Experience working with remote counterparts
- Experience working in Finance & some legal contract exposure preferred
NielsenIQ Off Campus Qualification:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply for NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.