Sony Off Campus 2023: Sony Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Speech Generation Intern. Students from various disciplines can apply for Sony Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Sony Research India is driving cutting-edge research and development in various locations around the globe, including laboratories in Japan, the United States, Europe, and Asia. We endeavor to create new technology, products, and services while sustaining Sony Group’s diverse businesses in electronics, entertainment, and financial fields.
Sony Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Speech Generation Intern
|up to 35k/month
Apply for Accenture click here
Sony Off Campus Job Description:
- Together with the research scientists or other team members, work on the basic development activities daily, and participate in speech generation-related topics of the project, like the development of the TTS/Voice Cloning System.
- 6 months starting January 2024 first week
- 9:00 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Deep Learning/Machine Learning frameworks: Pytorch, Tensorflow, scikit-learn
- Knowledge of the state-of-the-art in TTS/Voice Cloning/ Voice Conversion
- Knowledge of generative models
Sony Off Campus Qualification:
- Ph.D. or Master from Computer Science background or Bachelor with hands-on experience in Generative models with applications audio/speech.
How to Apply for Sony Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.