DTCC Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Software Development Test Engineer | Chennai
DTCC Off Campus 2023: DTCC Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Software Development Test Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for DTCC Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation is an American post-trade financial services company providing clearing and settlement services to the financial markets.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
DTCC Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Software Development Test Engineer|
|Salary||up to 8.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
DTCC Off Campus Job Description:
- Design, Develop, And Implement Automated Tests To Ensure The Quality Of Software Products
- Work Closely With Software Development Teams To Understand Software Requirements And Design Automated Tests That Validate The Functionality
- Write And Maintain Automated Test Scripts And Test Plans
- Collaborate With Other Software Quality Assurance And Development Team Members To Identify And Resolve Defects And Improve The Overall Software Testing Process
- Implement And Maintain Continuous Integration And Continuous Delivery Processes
- Debug And Diagnose Software Defects And Work With Development Teams To Resolve Them
- Know The Latest With New Software Testing Methodologies Tools, And Technologies.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Strong Experience With Automated Testing And Test-Driven Development
- Proficiency In At Least One Programming Language (Java, Python, C#, Etc.)
- Knowledge Of Databases And SQL Preferred
- Knowledge Of Software Testing Techniques And Methodologies, Including Unit Testing, Integration Testing, And Functional Testing
- Familiarity With Test Automation Frameworks And Tools Such As Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Etc.
- Ability To Write Clean, Maintainable, And Well-Documented Code
- Experience With Continuous Integration And Delivery Processes And Tools, Such As Jenkins, CircleCI, Etc.
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills And Attention To Detail
- Excellent Written And Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Teamwork And Collaboration Skills.
DTCC Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science, Software Engineering, Or A Related Field.
How to Apply for DTCC Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Apply Now Click here