Google Girl Hackathon 2023: Google Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Associate Programmer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Google Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Google Girl Hackathon 2023:
|Job Type||Full time
|Last date||28 May 2023|
|Batch||2024, 2025, 2026 & 2027|
Apply for Accenture click here
- To enter the hackathon, the individual must complete the registration form and provide required information.
- All participants will be required to share their emails. Please submit secondary emails, in the event that we are unable to reach you on your primary email. You are required to keep yourself updated on all emails issued to you.
- Registrations will close on May 28, 2023 at 11:59 PM IST
- The hackathon starts from June 2, 2023 to and end on July 6, 2023, you will work on the hackathon during this timeframe only [Dates are subject to change and participants will be informed in advance]
- Please ensure there is only one registration from your end.
- Students would be eligible to apply if they are from Bachelors, Masters or Integrated Dual Degree Engineering and related courses within computer science and allied branches only
Students from the following graduating batches can enter the hackathon [2024, 2025, 2026, 2027]
- Do ensure you submit your most updated resume in the form of a Google drive link and set the access to “Anyone with the link can view” . This will allow us to screen your profile in Round 1 failing to do so we will not be able to proceed further
- Any questions or inquiries regarding the hackathon should be directed to [email protected]
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Learn about coding, design, and problem-solving
- Network with other like-minded participants who are interested in technology
- Compete for prizes
- 2024, 2025, 2026 & 2027 Bachelor’s, Master and Integrated Dual Degrees and related courses within computer science and allied branches. Some but not all examples include Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Information Technology (IT), and Computer Applications (BCA, MCA).
Google Girl Hackathon 2023 Rounds:
Girl Hackathon 2023 is an individual-participant hackathon that will include three stages in a virtual mode.
- Round 1: Google Online Challenge (GOC)
- Round 2: Learning Cohorts & Assignment Evaluation
- Round 3: Virtual Ideathon & Final Presentation
Note: The dates of each round will be announced on the website, and participants will receive emails from the Girl Hackathon team on the same. All rounds for the hackathon will be held virtually.
How to Apply for Google Girl Hackathon 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.