Unisys Off Campus 2023 | Freshers |App Dev Engineer | Banaglore
Unisys Off Campus 2023: Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 for the App Dev Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Unisys Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Unisys, often shortened to Lenovo, is a Chinese multinational technology company specializing in designing, manufacturing, and marketing consumer electronics, personal computers, software, business solutions, and related services.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||App Dev Engineer|
|Salary||up to 5.5-14 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Unisys Off Campus Job Description:
- Performs coding and unit testing activities with guidance and detects fixes based on the design document provided & project defined guidelines (E.g. coding guidelines, CI, source codes process, check ins / check out process etc.).
- Performs build and deployment activities for application development efforts, following defined processes and procedures for delivery and deployment.
- Works to understand use cases and requirements needed to develop. Explores alternative solutions available by selecting the best option, through the application of DAR techniques.
- Ensures that CSAT is Green related to service quality, adherence to SLA, skill, technical expertise, understanding the business needs and competency.
- Performs tasks to validate the integrity of pre-production environments, such as development, test, QA and staging environments.
- May perform development and testing of processes used for configuration management, deployment and automation.
- May perform configuration management functions including the implementation and support of configuration management systems and processes, such as source code management, workflow, issue tracking, deployment, provisioning and testing automation.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Unisys Off Campus Qualification:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years of experience in coding and programming gained through internships and advanced coursework
How to Apply for Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.